Since 1988, High Noon has worked with thousands of clients, from private collectors to major museums as well as individuals just wanting to learn more about the world of Western Americana collecting. The High Noon team of professionals takes great pride in being the definitive resource for all aspects of this collecting genre.
There’s no collection too large or too small and no question asked is too naïve. We are teachers and researchers and welcome the opportunity to embrace you into richness that is the Art and Craftsmanship of the magnificent Old West. Whether you have just inherited your Grandfather’s large spur collection or you’re in the market for a Bohlin saddle dripping in silver or looking for works from a specific artist, we will guide you through all your options from start to finish.
- APPRAISALS: The professionals at High Noon will provide both written and verbal appraisals for purposes of insurance, donations, personal records, sales and estate planning. We provide both fair market and replacement valuations. This can be done in person or by photo depending on the content(s). All information supplied to High Noon is private and confidential.
- AUCTION CONSULTATION: Having produced auctions for 25 years, High Noon is poised to offer guidance to those who are interested in consigning or purchasing at auction. Linda and Joseph are experts in negotiating the most advantageous plan to help their customers realize the highest dollar amount, due to longstanding personal relationships with the major auction houses.
If you have property you wish to sell at auction,the High Noon team can help you through the process.
- COLLECTION CONSULTATIONS: Interested in learning more about the exciting and rich world of Western Americana? Considering beginning a collection or expanding one you’ve already started? High Noon welcomes the opportunity to work with you in an advisory capacity.
- MUSEUM ACQUISITON AND DEACCESSION: High Noon works with major Western museums throughout the country as consultants for single or collection acquisitions and facilitators for deaccession. High Noon also provides appraisals for their donors at discounted fees.
- DIRECT SALE OF PROPERTY: The team at High Noon will work on your behalf to sell your piece or collection bypassing the auction route. Through our extensive worldwide network, we can identify buyers and will serve as your discreet and confidential agent.
- DIRECT PURCHASE OF PROPERTY: Through our worldwide network, we can assist you in your quest for a specific piece or entire collection and act as your confidential agent to facilitate your personal acquisition.
For more information on how the High Noon Team can work with you or your organization please contact us at email@example.com.